Terms and conditions
- Thank you for using and accessing https://www.naturalbeauty.com.sg/(Website). By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of the Terms in consideration of which Natural Beauty provides you with access. From time to time Natural Beauty may change the Terms. Accordingly, please continue to review the Terms whenever accessing or using the Website. Your use and access of the Website following any change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. If at any time you do not wish to accept the Terms, you shall not use the Website. From time to time Natural Beauty may run competitions and promotions via the Website. Separate terms and conditions will be posted where applicable governing these competitions and promotions. A reference to Website includes a reference to the Microsite (as defined below). A reference to Terms includes a reference to the Additional Terms relating to the Microsite (as set out below). References to your use or access (in any grammatical variation) of the Website is deemed to include any use or access by a third party where the third party uses or accesses the Website with your computer. Including in all grammatical form is construed without limitation.
- Changes to the Website:You accept that Natural Beauty may change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Website at any time at Natural Beauty 's sole discretion. You further accept that these changes may result in you being unable to access the website.
- Entire Agreement:Except as provided otherwise in these Terms, the Terms are the entire agreement between us and supersede any prior understanding or agreements (written or oral).
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction:The Terms are governed by Singapore laws and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Indemnity:You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of Natural Beauty, its employees, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against any of Natural Beauty, its employees, representatives or agents, by a third party, to the extent that the claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against Natural Beauty, its employees, representatives, suppliers or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
- your access or use of the Website;
- any breach by you of the Terms;
- a claim that any use of the Website by you (i) infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or (ii) is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
- any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, the Website by you; or
- any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you.
You agree to pay Natural Beauty, its employees, representatives, and agents any and all costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) awarded against any of them or otherwise incurred by any of them in connection with or arising from any of these third party claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any these third party claim.
- Th9e Website, including text, content, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, photographs, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material (Content) is owned by Natural Beauty or its affiliates. The Content is protected by copyrights, trade marks and/or other proprietary rights. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by Natural Beauty and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to Natural Beauty. All individual articles, reports, and other elements making up the Website may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Website.
- You may not use any of the Content, Natural Beauty trademarks or trade names without Natural Beauty 's prior express written consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to the Content or any of those names and marks.
- You agree to notify Natural Beauty in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access to or use of the Website by any party or of any claim that the Website or any of the contents of the Website infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
Licence and Download Rights:
- You acquire no rights or licences in or to the Website or the Content other than the limited right to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of the Website.
- Download is permitted by Natural Beauty on the following conditions:
- you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made;
- you make only personal, non-commercial use of the download or printed copy; and
- you retain on such download or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices. Additionally, you shall not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the Content or any part thereof. You shall not make any part of the Website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise. The Website and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may the Website be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or part of the Website.
Limitation Of Liability:
- Your use of the Website, including the Content is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, the Terms or any or the Content your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Website.
- To the full extent permitted under applicable laws, Natural Beauty shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental or exemplary damages, or lost profits, loss of data or loss of use, or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other cause, even if Natural Beauty has been advised of the possibility of the loss, arising from your use of the Website.
- Natural Beauty ‘s liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other cause, shall be limited to a maximum of S$1,000.00.
- There may be links that will let you leave this Website or that will let you access this Website from third party sites. Linked third party sites are not under the control of Natural Beauty and Natural Beauty is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in such a linked site. Existence of links to other third party sites is not an endorsement by Natural Beauty in favour of such site or the products or services contained in any linked site. To the extent that this Website contains links to or may be accessed from outside services and resources, the availability and content of which Natural Beauty does not control, any concerns regarding any of these services or resources or any link to them must be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
- Territory:The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website. Natural Beauty does not represent that the Website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
- No Reliance.While Natural Beauty has endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via the Website, Natural Beauty does not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website.
No Warranty:To the full extent permitted under applicable laws,
- the Website and the Content are provided "as is" excluding any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law including the exclusion of warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. Natural Beauty further accepts no responsibility or liability for functions contained on the Website and makes no warranties that the Website will operate uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected;
- Natural Beauty does not warrant that the Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that the Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and Natural Beauty is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features; and
- Natural Beauty shall not be held responsible for Content provided by third parties. Natural Beauty is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines and equipment you use to access the website.
- Age:You confirm that you are at least 21 years of age , and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, confirmations, representations, and warranties set out in these Terms and to abide by and comply with these Terms. If you are less than 21 years of age, you confirm that you have your parent's or legal guardian's consent and permission to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, confirmations, representations, and warranties set out in these Terms and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
- Permissions:If you would like information about obtaining Natural Beauty 's permission to use any of the Content or if you would like to link your website to the Website, email your enquiry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Severance & Waiver:If any of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms is deemed a continuing waiver of the affected term or any other term.
- Third Party Rights:A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Singapore
Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B) for time being in force to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any term of this Agreement.